The difficult time of losing a loved one is followed by various procedures, it is impossible for the person who has the responsibility, to take, especially when the death occurred in a foreign country.
In case of death abroad if desired burial of the dead in Greece, the Stavrakakis – Tsenempis D. funeral office in Chalandri takes receipt of the body from the airport, the ceremony and the construction of the tomb. If the family wants to attend we plan tickets, accommodation, travel and stay of the deceased to the cemetery until the arrival of the family.
The Stavrakakis – Tsenempis D. funeral office in Chalandri undertakes the processing of necessary documents needed to process the repatriation of remains.
Our office closely follows the regulations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the European Union while respecting respectively, the religious requirements of the deceased.
Here is some information that we believe you need where the desire of the deceased or his family is buried in Greece.
- Withdraw the bunch
- Transfer to a cooling chamber cemetery
- We carry out the autopsy if necessary
- We continue with the declaration of death and the issuance of permits are required to transport the dead in Greece
- Translated all documents necessary in cooperation with the embassy of the destination country or through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- We offer burning the body (if required) and deliver the urn to the address you indicated